Design Corner

"Redeeming the time, for days are evil". What do you think about this sentence? This is one of my favorite sentences.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Photoshop Contest Round 1

I found a new website which have many images. That is Crestock web site. In 2006, there was a Photoshop contest which was organized by this site. I would to tell you about this contest. In Crestock Photoshop contest, people were given 5 picture for a round. Their mission was to create an image which have at least one of the five picture in a week. The winner will have a price. This contest was opened to every one all over the world that are designers or anybody can use Photoshop.

First of all, I would like to introduce you the five images of the first round which is week 1.



There are many images were created that had at least one of these images. Some of the images are very good, some are bad and even some are urgly. Therefore, I only post 2 images which are the best of round one here.


This image was created by Piotr Nowacki and It was brought to him the first award an iPod 30GB. This image had used the first image of the five above. This image is good and quite impressive. I like the way he use line art on this.


Take the second was the image of Paulina Misiak. I think she use a litte line art here too. I don't line the word Sun Flower but I think this image is meaningful.

Hope you all enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home