Design Corner

"Redeeming the time, for days are evil". What do you think about this sentence? This is one of my favorite sentences.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Abtract Painting


You are one who like paiting and you want to paint an abtract painting. However, you don't have any idea. Don't worry, there is a way for you to practice paint and abtraction. All you need to do are click on this link "
http://painting.about.com/od/abstractart/ss/AbstractFlower.htm" ^_^.

I thinks this is a good link and it is only good for beginer. However, if you are an expert in art, I have nothing to say. To me, this is a good web site. I can do and start to think some things about abtraction and get some experience. To become an expert of something we need to have a good basic.

I hope that you find something useful on it. Have fun!

1 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Vo Anh Tuan said...

Yeah it is a good website. I think this is good for us to practice to see and absorb the asthetic of art and idea. However, I also think we should focus on something related more to design.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home